[Spridgets] Frank's kit question-LBC content-BEWARE!

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Wed Jun 15 08:37:08 MDT 2011

Thanks Frankie (you probably hate being called that since Frankie IV is
around), that puts to rest all of the comments- painted to resist rust, under
the wheel well. A bit tough for a MKII though, I'll have to come up with
something else. Thanks for the pics!

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977