[Spridgets] Likely Pilot Bushing problem + cam question

BJNoSHOV8 bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Fri Jun 17 15:51:25 MDT 2011

It's more a question of how much free travel you have from pedal all the
way down until the clutch engages.  Insufficient travel would mean that
the clutch would engage right off the bottom.  If this is the case then
the clutch is still dragging a little bit.

Of course your clutch could be defective and doesn't release
completely.  We usually didn't pay much attention to the pilot bushings,
sometimes we would put a dab of grease on them but we never soaked them
in oil.