[Spridgets] Chrome plating near Charleston SC

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 12:06:51 MDT 2011

Interesting about the R8...   If it is clear coat over some paint mix then I
doubt it would be as durable as real electroplated chrome when out on the
highways and byways. You can scratch or wear clear coat off. You can't do
that to real chrome which is why chrome is used to begin with.

Cheers!!
Jim