[Spridgets] White Trash on youtube

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 23:18:32 MDT 2011

Woops - better link here:
http://youtu.be/j7UkgAdlF9E

--- On Thu, 6/30/11, Ron Soave <soavero at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Ron Soave <soavero at yahoo.com>
Subject: White Trash on youtube
To: "Spridgets" <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Date: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 12:15 AM

Blackhawk Farms Vintage Classic 2 weeks ago - WHite Trash took the chequered flag. The Porsche 914 behind me was a great guy named Gary Glosek who immediately came over and gave me the video. First lap after the start, I blew a shift, but you vcan see me getting ornery in his mirrors and I got him back in Turn 1 on 2nd lap. My lines sucked for that lap, then they are pretty textbook, which I was glad to see. There are 3 parts...It is pretty boring until we start picking through backmarkers from 15 minute or so til the end, with lots of traffic after the 20 minute point (sometime in 3rd vid). Enjoy...Part 1 is here, 2 and 3 shoudshow up in side bar:
http://www.youtube.com/user/soavero#p/a/u/1/j7UkgAdlF9E
Ron