[Spridgets] Taxes was Parking tickets

bjshov8 at tx.rr.com bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Thu Mar 3 09:25:56 MST 2011

I think the problem is- what are you taxing?  If you are taxing income that is easy for me because I get a paycheck.  But what about someone that owns companies and doesn't receive a paycheck?  They have so many ways to get money that it is difficult to track them all.  I remember reading the book by Lee Iacocca about when he was at Ford.  Henry Ford would boast to him that he didn't pay any income taxes.  Years ago I knew a man that owned his own company.  His car was owned by the company, the artwork hanging on his walls at home, all of his food and travel was paid by the company.  He did take money out of the company several different ways and probably got taxed on those, but his reported income was only a fraction of his true income.