[Spridgets] Taxes

bjshov8 at tx.rr.com bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Thu Mar 3 16:42:11 MST 2011

He's saying that under a flat tax, someone with low income would pay more dollars than they pay with the current tax system, and someone with high income would pay less dollars than they pay with the current tax system.  You'll never get to a point where a person with high income pays less dollars than a person with low income pays, even talking in terms of percentages the high income person pays a higher percentage than the lower income person.