[Spridgets] No LBC - Milage vs. Age

Guy R Day grday at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 4 00:29:40 MST 2011

A couple of considerations.
45K worth of freeway mileage is often not as bad as 15K driven in town.  I
would want to know how the mileage was gained but not from a car salesman!
Did the previous owner have any bad habits such as clutch riding.  Little
old grannies can give a car a heck of a pasting!
What mileage does your daughter do?  If it is below average it may be worth
buying the higher mileage but younger car and she'll still have some re-sale
value a couple of years down the line when the mileage has balanced out.
If it is going to be kept, then general condition may be more important; tin
worm always grows, it never shrinks!
Does the 2009 have any technical specification alterations to the 2007?
For me, the advantage would come from knowing how it has been used from new,
who drove it and how it was driven.

Regards,
Guy R Day