[Spridgets] OT -Jobs available again - was Re: Taxes was Parking tickets

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 06:20:15 MST 2011

C'mon guys - 52 emails received from the list during work hours yesterday
complaining about taxes and the economy and not one applying for one of the
jobs below? Help us out here - forward to someone you know who may be looking.
--- On Thu, 3/3/11, Ron Soave <soavero at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I just got a
request for quote today, we will win with the
> right people. I need 21 people
FAST. If you can tolerate
> working in Rockford, IL and are one of the
following, please
> let me know (this applies to all ;-)).
>
> Mechanical
Engineers - BS degree in engineering and minimum
> of 1 year experience up to
more than 8 years experience

> System Mechanical Engineers - BS degree in
engineering and
> at least 4 years experience
>
> System Electrical Engineers
- BS degree in engineering and
> at least 4 years experience
>
> Mechanical
Designers/Drafters - At least 1 year MCAD
> drafting experience; general
machining, fabrication, and
> manufacturing knowledge required

Engineering Project Coordinator - Prior project management
> experience.
Technical degree preferred

> Material Planner - Buying, material planning,
production
> planning experience required.  4 year degree in
> relevant field.
APICS certification a plus.

> Sorry for the Off-topic, but it seemed
relevant.