[Spridgets] Taxes

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Sat Mar 5 10:01:45 MST 2011

<< A retailer could say that they sold 10 refrigerators this month, or
they could lie and say they only sold 5 refrigerators. >>

 And you WILL get caught <G> <sigh> [today I can] LOL !!  Read on !!

*<*RANT*>*
<< It would take a lot of man hours to audit this system to determine if
they were correct or not. >>

About 10 years ago, State of IL showed up.  A Field Auditor & a Senior
Field Auditor.  Nice [ugly as sin <G>] ladies.  I had submitted an Annual
Payment with their Form of $ 23.00 [please round off to nearest whole
dollar].  They said it was supposed to be $ 25.00 !!!!!  I was NOT even
offered the opportunity just to pay the damned two [2] Dollars vs go
thru the Field Audit.  Trust me, the GAS to get to MY place from THEIR
Office was MORE than $ 2.00 !!!
OUR [ILLINI folks] friggin Tax Dollars AT WORK [right??].

Now mind you, I had been filing this damned Form and PAYING the
correct amount for twelve [12] YEARS - twelve [12] FORMS & twelve [12]
checks - ALL UNDER $30.00 as my IN-STATE sales amounted to ZIP compared
to NON-in-state <sigh>.  PROVED I just shoulda said NO
DICE to IN STATE SALES <G> <G> <G> !!

Anyway, SEVENTEEN [17] HOURS later, the S.F.A. says "Mr. Kaler, your
Form AS SUBMITTED is correct.  Sorry to have taken so much of your time."
*
*WTF ???**

Both had admitted just as they broke for lunch on 1st day that they
had ZERO idea of WHY they were at my place doing an Audit !!  The S.F.A.
even said she had NEVER heard of either IN-OFFICE or
ON-SITE audit of less than $2,501.00 Total Tax Due ?!?!?!?

Now FOREMOST, keep in mind that this is The State of Illinois.
What in the world will happen if the Feds take over for reason of a
new [and perfect solution - LMAO] "Sales Tax Program/Law" ??????

NOTE:  And "today" the State of Illinois is BROKE !!!  Around MINUS
eight [8] BILLION DOLLARS !!!
<*/*RANT**>

Next question, BJ ???  LOL

Ed