[Spridgets] Italian motorcycle NON LBC

Kent McLean kentmclean at comcast.net
Thu Mar 10 17:51:54 MST 2011

Kent McLean wrote:
> Leo 60bugeye wrote:
>> It is a 1960's vintage Bultaco flat track race bike.
>
> Try the Spanish Motorcycle Owners Group (SMOG).
> <http://www.spanishmotorcycles.org/>

Help from another list...

<quote>
I wrote the company to see if they would respond. Here is there response
(regarding serial numbers):

"These are on the right side center case towards the back of the case. A
replacement case will not have a serial number on it. When you use a
replacement case the numbers are supposed to be stamped in to match the old
case but if somebody doesn't have the stamps to do so it doesn't get done.
This is probably what happened if don't find the numbers on there.

Regards,
Tim
Bultaco Motorcycles
</>