[Spridgets] Points......

Bob Kitterer bkitterer at me.com
Fri Mar 11 21:08:30 MST 2011

This indeed sounds like a Concours judging question.  IMHO if the patent covers a part that is now used in a newer version on this engine then no deduction. If it covers a part that does not exist in any form on the engine then it should be a deduction if for no other reason than that the label should not be there in the first place.  But what do I know, it is Concours judging.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - in storage