[Spridgets] Another standards question Bugeye colors.

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Sun Mar 13 21:56:42 MST 2011

<< Last count there were 42 'standards' for the same interface,
all different! >>

That is NO different than defining a paint colour, David <G> !!
And by paint, I am including Engine with Body, Hood Bows, etc..

Fer instance it would be "possible" for a Car Body and a Shifter
Cover to actually NOT be exactly alike PERFECTLY, right ??
The Black for Battery Hold-down Bar to differ by shades to the
Dash Bracket.

Ergo, The Standards <G>.  "Shade" diff is not necessarily going
to rec'v  a Deduction unless plain as the nose on your face.
TWO [2] Iris Blue cars are NOT and never have been [since
inception of The Standards] judged against each other !!

EACH car is judged to The Standards which have been agreed
upon by a number of VOLUNTEER folks over the years.  It has
NOT been, I can assure you, an easy task !!

Personally, I THANK every one of them, Active or Retired.

Ed