[Spridgets] Trans Leak and Suspension Question

Hal Faulkner frog.aye at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 13:52:38 MST 2011

Somebody has to do it:  Mike, If hard left turns are causing you so much
grief, then only turn right!
Seriously,  I doubt that the camber is the cause of the problem.  Since
camber on our cars is not normally adjustable (unless you've installed some
aftermarket eccentric bushes or more complex front suspension)  I would
consider the possibility of the right front spring having a lower rate than
the left.  Do you have a sway bar installed?  If so it is possible that it
is not straight and is causing a differential in the roll angle in right and
left turns.  A broken spring at either end of the car could also cause
excessive roll in one direction.

Hal