[Spridgets] Cars we have owned - or own!

Dave KK7SS kk7ss at frontier.com
Fri Mar 18 08:24:22 MST 2011

A few years ago, in response to a caustic comment from a workmate, I did the math.
We found that my flying lessons + equipment was cheaper than his golf lessons + equipment!

But that was when a Cessna 150 was $20/hour - wet!

It all depepnds on your point of view. <g>

--
Dave G  KK7SS
DN06ig

,59 Morris Minor 1000