[Spridgets] Hemmings eMagazines

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 18 15:18:08 MST 2011

Thanks, David, that's a pretty good price.  I just got an email from
Hemmings offering an "early bird" renewal on my Sports and Exotic Car for
$18.95 for 1 year which, coincidentally, is also their normal subscription
rate.  They called it their "best offer ever".  What a deal!  And, to get
that extraordinary price, they want me to renew 7 months early.  OK!

LAD