[Spridgets] Bugeye and Cub

Philip Nase nases at verizon.net
Sun Mar 20 10:29:59 MST 2011

Nice pictures Ron.  Sports cars and airplanes just seem to go together,
especially the Sprite and the Cub.

I wish I could get my garage floor done like the hangar floor.

ps:  The pit bike is back in NJ fighting for space with Bugeyes, Midgets and
bicycles at Frank's.

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa/

On Mar 20, 2011, at 12:11 PM, Ron Soave wrote:

> I had to store my Sprite at our hangar at work for a few days this week. I
brought it back home yesterday, but it seemed at home under a 1946 Piper Super
Cub: