[Spridgets] Paul's Passing

Jay jfishbein at snet.net
Thu Mar 24 12:10:22 MST 2011

My suggestion is to apply your club's "KISS principle".

Honor Paul but don't go down the trophy road.

But for the "KISS principle", I would go on.

jay

From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman at gmail.com>

Some good ideas from all...

My suggestion is for Sprite-Midget Club to develop an annual award named
after Paul for the Spridgeteer who best exemplifies Paul's helpfulness and
friendliness as applied to Spridgets. Nomination and voting on the award can
easily be done via the club website allowing everyone to participate. The
award could be a large plaque with small brass plates bearing the names and
years of the winners. The plaque can be kept by the current winner each
year.