[Spridgets] Paul's Passing

Jay jfishbein at snet.net
Thu Mar 24 13:36:58 MST 2011

I agree completely.

In my experience, I have seen that after the passing of someone  who people hold
dear, there is often an effort to create an ongoing  memorial, an award, a
fundraiser, scholarship, etc. Those efforts however noble  and initially
successful, general don't last more than 2-4 years and they are discontinued.

Remember Paul at this year's 50th Anniversary event, let's hold him in our
memory, continue techniques he passed on to some of us, and have a good time
with our cars.

jay fishbein

wallingford, ct
Jim,

while I think that it's a great idea, my experience with something similar with
the SAAB club is that it's a meaningful award for a short period of years and
after that the meaning is lost and no one knows why the award is being given.
Maybe an annual reminder on this list for those who knew him.

Lester