[Spridgets] Paul's Passing

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 24 17:07:08 MST 2011

I guess I started this ball rolling not knowing where it would go, but,
after listening to several opinions both ways, I'm with Jay, as well.
Paul's name is familiar to all of us and we all appreciate what he has done
for LBCs, but new listers down the road will have no idea who he was.  I've
only been here for about 6 or 7 years and I don't know who Montana Bob
is/was.  Two or three years from now, all the newbies won't know who Paul A.
was.  His memory will live on for those who will find that important.  I'm
sure his name will not die out for some time, but eventually it will.

A toast or three at the 50th banquet will ensure that he isn't forgotten.
Maybe those who continue his 5-speed kits can market them as the "Paul A.
5-speed" in respect for him.

Just another opinion...

LAD