[Spridgets] No LBC - Itaiy and America Unite

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 07:43:52 MST 2011

> The Pantera
> One of my favorite automobiles.

And I had one of them stop in front of my house a few years ago. Owner
was having some problems and pulled over to make sure it was going to
make it home. There is so much to like in one of those! They just had
an aura that felt right. Of course this guy wound up selling it and
buying a Viper. Came back a year or so later and handed me the keys to
the Viper and told me to take it for a spin. WOW! There is nothing
like knowing that any time I wanted to pass someone it was simply a
matter of pushing the right foot a fraction farther down. Good thing I
have Spridgets; I would be a menace in one of those. Sadly enough, the
Viper caught fire a couple weeks later.
David L