[Spridgets] Kristi's Midget

Dave KK7SS kk7ss at frontier.com
Fri Mar 25 13:40:49 MST 2011

Backfiring -> either one or more plugs aren't firing properly and/or you're running rich!
But, IIRC, you said the OSHIT had tuned your carbs. Yes?

Two thoughts...
What is the voltage at the coil when the engine is running?
And,
Does it still backfire/surge if you run a jumper lead from the battery to the coil??
Have you replaced the coil? -- maybe going intermittent when it gets hot, BTDT!

--
Dave G  KK7SS
DN06ig

,59 Morris Minor 1000