[Spridgets] 30th Spite Anniversary pix

Gerard pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com
Thu Mar 31 12:12:44 MST 2011

I've posted a new page on my web site. I think many of you will enjoy
seeing the pictures. The link is below and also linked from my "Links"
page.

A member from another list sent me photos of the 30th Sprite
Anniversary in Calisle PA (1988). I'm sure there must be some members
here who were there. I have large images linked that show a lot of
detail. If you were there and want to identify where you are in the
pix, I'll be happy to map and ID your young self...:-) I don't really
recognize anyone other than Frank, but I will only do this by request.

Please email off list with your info if you are interested. Otherwise,
enjoy!

http://gerardsgarage.com/Garage/30th_versary/30thAnniversary.htm

Gerard
http://gerardsgarage.com/