[Spridgets] "Made in" vs "Assembled in"

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Wed May 4 11:02:03 MDT 2011

Canada is part of the Americas.  More specifically, we are North Americans,
generally, and Canadians specifically.
I prefer to refer to residents of the US of A as USians, rather than
Americans, just to remove any ambiguity as to which part of the Americas they
occupy.

No malice intended.  A bit of friendly humour though. ;)
Robert Duquette

Ottawa ON Canada