[Spridgets] PEDC Obit to Frank

Robert Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Wed May 4 17:54:47 MDT 2011

ROBERT MANIACI wrote:  "Mike Browne from PEDC sent me a copy of their obit
to Frank along w/ an old picture of Frank when he was a founding member of
the PEDC..."

It is certainly a nice obit, although in saying, "...he was said to be
abrupt at times...", someone must have seen something most of us never saw.
Unless, that is, someone asked his opinion and did not like it.  But that is
the way Frank was.  You knew EXACTLY where he stood and what he believed in.
No if's, ands or buts about it.  I don't believe there was ever an ounce of
hypocrisy in his blood. Oh, that all people could be as honest as Frank.

Buster Evans