[Spridgets] Next door A-hole backed into my Midget

Allen Hefner lbc77mg at gmail.com
Fri May 6 07:59:46 MDT 2011

I agree that you need lots of pics to document the damage and placement of
the car.  Skid mark pics saved me a lot of money many years ago when someone
passed me as I turned into my garage and ripped the bumper off my VW Type
II.

Then report it to your insurance company after you get the name of his
insurance.  This is clearly his fault and should not cost you anything to
get repaired.  Since it is a classic car, the cost to repair will be
higher.  Just make sure the repairs are done right.  Get the best Brit car
shop in your area.

 Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*