[Spridgets] Fuel From H2O

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Fri May 6 11:59:55 MDT 2011

> I've never really understood why hydrogen and oxygen together won't burn.
> But then I don't understand why people watch reality TV.

Ya know, that was my biggest problem with highschool chemistry class.
Physics taught us interesting believable stuff like you take a fuel in
the presence of oxygen, add enough heat and you have a fire. Chemistry
came along and tried to tell me that you can take one of the most
potent fuels known to man, combine it with oxygen and throw it at a
fire already in progress to put it out... Did not compute!

Not even gonna touch the mystery of why anyone would watch an oxymoron
like "reality tv".
David L