[Spridgets] Renewable energy (here I go, off-topic with y'all :)

BJNoSHOV8 bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Sun May 8 16:00:46 MDT 2011

For over 20 years commercial users have been able to get lower electric
rates at night than during the day.  In some of the buildings I have
worked on they had large ice storage tanks underground.  Using the
cheaper electricity at night they would freeze the water in the
underground tanks, then during they day they would use it to cool the
building.