[Spridgets] Gasoline w/Ethanol test

Tim Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Mon May 9 18:12:48 MDT 2011

I thought about doing this at the pump but had visions of having to
explain all this to the police! LOL I took a gallon gas can I use for
lawn mower gas and went from there - ran the test at home. Jim says
every drop can be different so I guess I only checked that day's
tank. Not a practical test to (easily) run at the pump. I think you
can buy kits for testing on the web.

At 07:33 PM 5/9/2011, Dave KK7SS wrote:
>How do you get the fuel from the pump nozzle into the much smaller
>test tube without decorating yourself and your surroundings??

Tim Collins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/sets/