[Spridgets] HS-2 Air Filters / Spin-On Oil Filters

Jay jfishbein at snet.net
Tue May 10 08:28:09 MDT 2011

This is a serious question. Does no one, or let's say few people, use the stock
air cleaners in HS2 carbs?

I ask this because I listed 4 NOS British Leyland air filters in ebay for $20.00
and didn't get one bid.

That's $5.00 each on an item that Moss sells for $15.00. I thought that was a
great deal.

http://mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=29282

Item 950-760

I did a similar auction with factory British Leyland spin on oil filters, and
there's no bids in that auction either.

???

I really need to get to the bottom of this. I haven't been able to get any
sleep. My wife has sunken into a deep depression. And the cat is stuck on the
top of the drapes.

jay fishbein

wallingford, ct