[Spridgets] OT waaaay OT Diesel mileage

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Tue May 10 19:10:40 MDT 2011

The biggest reason today's Diesel trucks and vans get lower mileage than those
of
just 10 years ago is simple. The POWER.
10 years ago most Diesel piickups made around 200 hp and 350-400lb/ft of
torque.
The 2011's are pushing 400hp and 800 lb/ft of torque.
With a diesel the only real way to make more power is to add more fuel.
Add an electronic tuner and it's easy to make close to 600 hp and over
1000lb/fT of TORQUE!!!!

Amazing...

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!