[Spridgets] Pieces is for sale on eBay

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Wed May 11 04:28:42 MDT 2011

Last year we saw it with a fore sale sign at the Brit's show and the owner,
(an older woman) told me her friend was into LBC's but then sold her car so
I suppose she lost interest. But as I recall she had some kind of knee
injury also and had to pay out of pocket for the surgery which set her back
financially.

Wow if I had the cash I would buy it for the engine Frankie : ) But it would
be a shame to take "Pieces" apart just for that great engine. I remember
Frank had his eye back on Pieces (not part of the show but parked in the
lot) but she wanted around 5K so he moved on. But Frank did look back a few
times at Pieces. It would be nice if someone on the list buys her sort of to
keep her in the "family" ; )
Lin