[Spridgets] Looking for an English eBayer

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sun May 15 03:42:29 MDT 2011

Why do you want a pair of Metro calipers?

Weslake-Monza 1330

jeffreymoore at hotkey.net.au writes:

G'Day  all,

Wondering if there is someone in the UK who might be able to do me  a huge
favour?

I am trying to buy a pair of Metro Calipers off eBay  but the seller won't
post them out of the country - therefor I am looking  for someone that might
be able to place a bid on my behalf and forward them  to me if we win?

Of course I will cover ALL costs.

If someone  can could you please contact me off list for details - the
auction ends  1754 BST. My email address is: jeffreymoore at hotkey dot net
dot  au

Cheers from Oz
Jeff.