[Spridgets] Stop Your Saabin'

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun May 15 11:46:28 MDT 2011

The first SAAB Sonnet I ever saw was the Sonnet II in 1968 in the UK.  I was
offered a test drive in the SAAB or one of the other two cars parked next to
it.  The others were a twin cam Escort and a TVR Tuscan.  I'll leave you to
guess by saying I've not been terribly impressed with Sonnets....   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim