[Spridgets] engine shipping

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Wed May 18 16:58:04 MDT 2011

  Be careful looking up pictures of these cars, there were 6 cylinder
cars at 1.5 Litres and 4 cylinder cars with 972cc's.  The picture you
looked at could have been a 1.5 litre car with the long hood.  There is
quite a bit of difference between the 2 even though they were both
Singer Le Mans's, the frame is different and much beefier on the 6
cylinder car and the body bigger all around, they shared nothing in the
design even though they had the same model name except for similar looks.

  I don't think you can't post pictures here and besides we are off
Spridget subject already but I of course have websites for both my
Singer's, if you are really interested let me know off list and I will
give you the URL's

     mike