[Spridgets] NO LBC - unusual British surname

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Fri May 20 15:41:09 MDT 2011

Hi list,

Well I think a few listers didn't really understand why I said what I did
about racing numbers on a road car. To see racing numbers on a road car or a
 racing car on the road is pretty alien over here.

On a lighter note there are other things you might find unusual about the
British.  One thing that might interest you is an unusual surname:

Here is the link _http://www.4crests.com/wankling-coat-of-arms.html_
(http://www.4crests.com/wankling-coat-of-arms.html)

I 100% guarantee this is not a windup and out of the 80000+ govt employees
on the work e-mail global address list we have 2 people with that surname.

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330 from a country where it's the law to wear a helmet on a
motorbike.