[Spridgets] Brakes

an5.sprite at gmail.com an5.sprite at gmail.com
Sun May 22 17:11:49 MDT 2011

If your clutch slave is not an OEM part I suggest taking it apart to make sure it is clean on the inside. Last year I purchased one from LBCC and after I had trouble bleeding it decided to bench bleed it first. As I was taking it off the piston popped out, lucky thing, as the chamber was filled with metal machine filings.

After cleaning it and bench bleeding it worked just fine.

Good luck,

Steve