[Spridgets] Fwd: Attn...Manager Or Owner (Auto Repair)

Dave KK7SS kk7ss at frontier.com
Tue May 24 12:35:47 MDT 2011

I agree that it's extremely likely to be a scam.

And, having recently been the victim of credit card fraud, I can say that the credit card companys' do not 'flag' a transaction unless it exceeds $500.
In my case, there was a charge of $495.20 from Israel which had nothing to do with me! The CC company told me that this was a common amount used by scammers to "get under our radar".
The card has been frozen and the charge disputed but it still appears on my credit report.

--
Dave G  KK7SS
DN06ig   Richland, WA

'59 Morris Minor 1000