[Spridgets] A (sad) tale of ethanol??

Tom ah3000me at gmail.com
Wed May 25 11:47:29 MDT 2011

Write your reps in DC.  They're all available via e-mail, and their staff
actually reads and replies to them if you include your home mailing
address.

The administration has approved 15% ethanol in gas for 2001 and newer cars.
 If you don't write your reps in the House & Senate, it's only going to get
worse.

- Tom