[Spridgets] Re A (sad) tale of ethanol??

Kurt Appley kmappley at gmail.com
Thu May 26 06:59:32 MDT 2011

My final word, and I'm heading for Ohio to my daughters wedding.

I'm wondering if you folks that have been having trouble with saturated
ethanol arent getting ethanol that is already nearly saturated when you buy
it. Try another station! I think Valero is the largest producer of alcohol
for gas and I would think they would have a vested interest in selling you
the good stuff.
As for lower gas mileage I have to agree and must say I forgot about that
aspect. Where I'm at the lower cost of the blended fuel I always figured
offset the lower mileage. Plus the higher octane.

Finally, if your engine pings, add a little E85 and lower your jets a flat
or two!!!! ;-)

Kurt.