[Spridgets] Wireless Mouse

kgb at frontiernet.net kgb at frontiernet.net
Thu May 26 10:36:11 MDT 2011

There is nothing better than a small terrier, such as a Westie or mini schnauzer to keep mice and rats out of your possessions. I'd recommend one of the Russells, but they'll even drive a normal person insane and, since you own British cars, we know you're already 1/2 way there, you don't need any help. If your not interested in a solution that eats, go to your local farm supply and pick up a package of Just One Bite. Break the bars apart and put one in several strategic places. There is nothing that a non commercial consumer can buy that works better, other than solution number one.

Kate