[Spridgets] Bring a Diaper

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Thu May 26 12:48:17 MDT 2011

  I would argue that reliability statement !!! but of course I have a
proper 2.0L Dino V6 and not that new fangled 2.4.

  Now lets see...cough cough, yup I am sick, leave work, hook up the
trailer, drive to Santa Anna and pick it up, get it home and into the
garage before the wife sees it...can do.   And over the 3 day weekend I
can put a spare Dino motor in (2.0 of course).

  Ok, its only a dream, a silly one at that since that would be my first
non-convertible car in my life.

     mike