[Spridgets] rusty frogeye boot lid (bugeye trunk lid )

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Fri May 27 04:10:05 MDT 2011

Wow Alan I missed that grill change. I really hope who ever wins this Bugeye
can do some research on it to get the history on it and restore it to its
original state what ever that may be. I personally believe what Frank said
after a discussion on it many years ago that it is the real deal a prototype
from Geoffrey Healey. : )
Lin