[Spridgets] Frank C in Classic Motorsports

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Fri May 27 09:29:26 MDT 2011

> BTW, Classic Motorsports is well worth the cost of subscription.  It was
> formerly British Car mag, until Tim Suddard bought it out and saved it from

OTOH, some of us miss Gary Anderson and don't care much for the Tim S
attitude. In fact, if one of you has never seen the rag, email me your
snail address and I will gift some undeserving soul the remainder of
the subscription I have been meaning to cancel. I greatly prefer
Hemmings' "Sports & Exotic Cars".
David L