[Spridgets] really dumb question, dont laugh

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Fri May 27 18:24:08 MDT 2011

Thanks so much Frankie, you are so much more important to us now. You
somehow bring Frank back to us. It is just so sad, I am sorry for being so
sad about your dear father. We miss him dearly as you do. Frank was just so
much fun Frankie, I felt like I made a really fun friend in high school when
ever he was around or on line.
Lin