[Spridgets] Handling

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Sun May 29 09:25:17 MDT 2011

I am with Daniel on this one. My 72, with some judicious upgrades, was
quite competitive at the Miata club autocrosses. In fact, I had to
re-write the rules so that I was running in the unlimited class so as
to stop bringing home trophies. The Honduhs appreciated that. I was
amused when I went through the Madison Sports Car Club's point system
to see what class my car would fall into and found that I would be one
class under full race. I guess they thought that those were effective
mods as well.

Even in stock trim, there is nimbleness to a Spridget that is
completely lacking in most other cars.
David L