[Spridgets] An arrogance lacking in Spridget drivers

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Mon May 30 05:19:53 MDT 2011

If ya all want a friggin' "Like" button get the frig onto the worst privacy violating (notice that it is all "volunteered") web site ever created by commercial man. Face(plant)book.

I do not have FUbook and I never will. I like myself too much.

We all give up a bit of our privacy every time we sign up on some website. Or join an email list (some of my more embarrassing comments can be found in the archives of this list). But that Mark Z has it down to a science and has convinced folks that "friends" and "likes" are more important than the money he makes selling your info to corporate America. Oh yea, gues that doesn't matter, since corporations are now to be treated as individuals, with the same rights as us poor peons. </rant>

Leary

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.

One of these days, you'll look back on all this, and plow into a parked car.

Sent from my Magical iPad