[Spridgets] really dumb question, dont laugh

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Mon May 30 21:50:56 MDT 2011

Hello David,

     I've been waiting for you to weigh in on this debate...

     I've done it both ways too. It's a pain to get all the bolts back
     in the bell housing, but no more pain than trying to slide the
     whole works in and line up the bolts under the car into the
     tranny. .....

     Also, BE's ARE different than Square Bodied Cars. I've never done
     either in a BE.

     10 of one kind, half score of another....

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  Be nice to your kids. They will choose your nursing home.