[Spridgets] Re Datsun Tranny-Thank you

Kurt Appley kmappley at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 01:11:37 MST 2011

Rick and others: The B210 is fitted with the Datsun A serie's engine same
as the 210. Any datsun tranny that fits an A series datsun engine should
work with the kit. I imagine Dave has the 63 series transmission that
Datsun fitted to the B210 50 MPG car they offered in the late 70's. I
believe that was the only 5 speed fitted to datsun B210's. If so it can be
made to fit and is supposed to be a bullet proof tranny. Some massaging
required I believe. Bill M knew of someone that had one I believe.

Kurt.