[Spridgets] Fiberglass Spridget bonnet Craigslist Wisconsin

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 14:34:33 MST 2011

Thanks Peter,
I'm looking for something closer to home but thought maybe someone else on
the list would like it.
Pretty good price, but it needs some repair.
I'll be getting a straight rust free shell in a couple weeks on a trailer
(thanks to BillM) up from Southern California.
My son Peter and I will build a car from it and bits and pieces we have out
in the shed and anything else we can scrounge up.
Frank's $500 Midget is our inspiration.
The tub is costing us $100.
I have a parts car here that cost me $500 but I've sold $500 in stuff from
it so everything I get from it is "free".
We will do everything from soup to nuts ourselves and see what it takes to
create a car from "scratch".
(without too much scratch!!!)

Rick

I posted that Oct. 28th  I'm told it's a Kellison.  Rare I'm told by Bob