[Spridgets] New Mini Roadster

Jay jfishbein at snet.net
Mon Nov 7 09:08:48 MST 2011

"What kind of mileage are Mini owners getting out of there engines?"

Damned if I know. I'm having too much fun in mine to spend time figuring-out gas
mileage.

PS I CAN tell you it gets better smileage than most cars out there.

PPS I passed a new MINI Coupe yesterday. As unattractive as it looks in
pictures, it's even worse in real life.

jay

From: Macy Larry <lmacy at mac.com>

I have an 09 Clubman S, with the turbo. I get 27 - 29 mpg around town. I hope
Frankie and Phil are not reading this, but I got upwards of 42 mpg on the way to
Wisconsin when we were traveling about 60ish. That dropped to 34 when I was
trying to catch up after getting a fan belt. And that is all with the air on.